We are seeking the appointment of Head of Youth Operations at Crewe Park. This role will support the Head of Youth Development, with a focus on the administration of the youth teams and help us build on the progress and growth in recent years.
This is a superb opportunity for someone wishing to become involved in football administration, and within the club committee, and join us on our journey as we continue to provide football in the local area for c200 children within the youth team structures.
The role will consist of the following:
– A dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Committed to team working and a collaborative approach to player development.
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving agreed objectives.
– Is aware of own behaviour, strengths and areas for improvement and is receptive to feedback.
– Displays a high level of confidentiality.
– Minimum of three years of experience in youth or senior football.
– Lead Youth Committee in order to delegate duties and report to main club committee.
– Ensure all player ‘on-boarding’ processes are completed .
– Monthly review and reconciliation of player subscriptions.
– Ensure all player profiles on Comet are accurate and up to date.
– Train coaches on loading matchday squads on Comet.
– Lead disciplinary committee, having the final decision on punishment for players who break the club code of conduct.
– Liaise with the leagues in which our teams play, ensuring attendance at all meetings and league fees are paid on time.
– Ensure all youth coaches are Access NI checked.
– Ensure all youth coaches are first aid trained.
– Ensure all youth teams have a medical kit.
– Enrol coaches on coaching qualifications.
– Ensure the club ‘player transition’ policy is being upheld with regards to players appearing for older teams.
– Ensure all youth teams have suitable kit and equipment throughout the season.
– Liaise with parents regarding Pro:Direct orders.
If you wish to be considered for this post please email your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 23rd January 2023.