Crewe United Ladies are seeking to recruit a new manager for the forthcoming 2023 season. The Ladies are in the highly competitive Division 1 of the NIWFA and have been very successful since being established 7 years ago.
• To manage all on and off field football activities for the Ladies First Team
• To ensure we have a competitive squad of players with a desire to succeed to their fullest potential.
• To be responsible for the recruitment and selection of players.
• To interact with the Junior section of the club and assist with a pathway from Junior to Senior level.
• Ensure clubs policies and standards are adhered to.
• Represent the Club at relevant events.
Essential skills and experience required:
• A proven track record in a managerial football position, delivering strong performances and results through outstanding leadership.
• A proven ability to identify, recruit and develop talent.
• Strong existing relationships within the Women’s Football pyramid.
• Experience and understanding of safeguarding and welfare of players and staff will be paramount
• Organisation skills form an essential part of the role
• Working within a team environment
• Minimum UEFA B Licence Holder (or working towards this)
• Our Ladies train twice per week at Crewe Park, Glenavy (4G surface)
• We have a purpose built grass pitch for our ladies team which includes floodlights
• We will support the manager and coaches with relevant coach education support and assist with experience development
We would welcome all applications and the closing date for submission is 5pm on Friday 10th February. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org